Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Mondays - Feb. 28



It's officially moving week!  I'm a little stressed.  How did it sneak up on me?  I would also like someone to please explain how on Earth a mom and a little man can accumulate so much stuff!   I went through little man's room last night and found so much that he never even touches!  I have recently become a fan of Freecycle.  This is seriously the greatest thing ever!

Here's the plan for this week.  Let me assure you, it is nothing exciting.  Almost everything is frozen.  It's almost an exact copy of prior weeks.  I'm finally getting to the end of some of these packages of frozen foods.  That means less to move, right?

Monday - bean and cheese burritos
Tuesday - chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes
Wednesday - fish sticks and corn
Thursday - meatball subs
Friday - Pizza Fridays!
Saturday - Ha!  First night in the new apartment.  I'm guessing sandwiches ... or Ramen.
Sunday - Anything we can find!  It might be a drive-thru night.

I know that's a lot of frozen food.  There's nothing to get excited about or really even enjoy eating.  However, I did make a delicious Honeybun Cake that I'll be munching on throughout the week.  I'll try to post the recipe to that sometime (whenever I can take another break from packing).  I promise you'll enjoy that recipe!  :)

1 comment:

  1. New follower. Can't wait for the recipe on the honeybun cake. My boys love honey buns. I have a March menu and linky up at

    http://whiteheadsmonthlymenu.blogspot.com/

    thought you might want to stop by and check it out.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...