Sunday, February 20, 2011

Menu Mondays - February 21


We are officially moving in two weeks!  I'm super excited!  However, I am not nearly close enough to being packed.  Actually, I've barely even started.  At least I live in a tiny apartment and it shouldn't take all that long.  My plan is to get rid of everything I possibly can.  It's time for a completely fresh start, right?  With that said, my menu for this week is going to be very low-key.  It will be lots of frozen dinners or something I can throw together with what I have in my pantry (which isn't much).  I will be trying one new recipe.

Monday - Baked Crab Cakes*
Tuesday - Queso Soup
Wednesday - Chicken Nuggets and Mashed Potatoes
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Pizza Friday
Saturday - Meatball Subs
Sunday - Cookout at a friend's house - We'll be taking Sausage Dip.

1 comment:

  1. let me know if ya need any help packing, i will come help!! Cant wait to be closer! And your welcome over here any night for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...