Monday, February 7, 2011

A Cozy Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Dip

I'm a little late in posting my Superbowl recipe, but here it is.  And let me say, it is yummy!!!!  I must be behind in my dips, because I had never had this dip until over the Christmas holidays.  We visited some friends in Philadelphia and they made it for us (among many other absolutely delicious dishes!).  Then I come back to the blog world and start looking at Superbowl recipes and it's all over the place!  Here's my rendition.


Buffalo Chicken Dip

2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
8oz. cream cheese
8oz. Ranch dressing
8oz. Bleu Cheese dressing
12oz. hot sauce 

Preheat oven to 325.  Boil and shred the chicken.  Coat in hot sauce.  In a saucepan, comine cream cheese, Ranch dressing and Bleu Cheese dressing, stirring until completely smooth.  Cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan with chicken.  Top with cream cheese mixture.  Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until bubbling.  Serve warm with tortilla chips.  

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...