Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Menu Mondays - December 20


I'm a day late in posting this.  I don't really have a menu to post this week.  I'm out of town visiting family, so I won't be planning a full menu.  However, I will be making two recipes this week that I'll be sharing.  I'll finish up some carrot cake balls tonight and I'll be making biscotti tomorrow.  I'm thinking raspberry almond ... yummy.

As an update... last week I said that I would be posting recipes from my menu.  I'm still working on that.  I should be able to get the cranberry sauce recipe posted soon.  I made the lasagna and took pictures.  However, I want to modify the recipe before posting it.  I liked it, but I'd like to add more cheese and spices.  It needed a little extra something ...  Hopefully I'll get a chance to make it again soon and I can get it posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...