Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Mondays - December 13

What's your menu for the week?  I'm going to be doing some holiday baking this week (finally!).  I'm planning on trying the Almond Roca recipe from Tasty Kitchen.  I'm planning on giving batches to my principal and our secretary for Christmas.  Tomorrow night, I'll be making the classic lasagna from the Better Homes and Gardens Pink Plaid Cookbook.  Super excited!

Here's my dinner menu for the week...

Monday - Leftovers for me and the little man
  
Tuesday - Lasagna and Caesar Salad
  
Wednesday - Soup dinner at a friend's house - I'll be making Cheesy Pull Apart Bread from Mommy's Kitchen.
  
Thursday - Marinated chicken and green beans and cheesy rice
  
Friday - dinner on the run as we'll be headed out of town
  
Saturday - Family dinner with the in-laws - I'll be making another batch of Almond Roca and Cranberry Sauce (recipes to come)
  
Sunday - We'll still be out of town with family (for the next two weeks actually).  I might run and pick up the stuff for Italian Roasted Potatoes while we're there.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...